The purpose of the Future STEM Teacher Scholarship is to support the STEM education profession by encouraging promising TSA students to pursue careers as K-12 STEM teachers.
1. Eligible candidates include TSA members from one of two categories:
a. Graduating high school seniors who currently are active members of an affiliated TSA chapter; or
b. TSA alumni/alumnae who are enrolled in an undergraduate program or a career/technical school
-Applicants do not have to be admitted to a higher education institution at the time they apply for the scholarship, but must be accepted or enrolled in an undergraduate or career/technical school program to receive the scholarship funds.
2. Applicants must have a high school or college or career/technical school GPA of 3.0 or better and be able to
describe a financial need
3. Applicants must have participated in an active, affiliated TSA chapter for a minimum of two consecutive years
4. Applicants must have performed services at the local, state, and national level for a minimum of one academic
year, and if a graduating senior, must be an active member of an affiliated TSA chapter
5. Applicants must have attended and participated in at least one TSA conference at the state or national level
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.