Hispanic Scholarship Consortium Scholarship Program
The Hispanic Scholarship Consortium’s (HSC) mission is to increase higher education access and degree attainment amongst Hispanic central Texans. The HSC Scholarship awards scholarships to Hispanic high school seniors attending an accredited four-year or two-year institution of higher education in the fall. Scholarships are awarded on academic merit, financial need and community service. All scholarships are renewable annually providing the student meets eligibility criteria.
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be graduating high school senior residing in one of the following central Texas counties: Bastrop, Burnet, Caldwell, Hays, Lee, Travis or Williamson
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Plan to enroll in an accredited two-year or four-year accredited college or university in the United States on a full-time basis throughout coming academic year
- Submit a completed, signed HSC scholarship application, an official high school transcript, a typed personal statement, a recommendation form; a signed agreement authorizing their profiling on the HSC website as an HSC Scholarship Recipient, and an agreement to update their profile no less than once a year
- Be a United States citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or current passport stamped I-551
For more information, please visit our website.