HSF/AT&T Foundation Scholarship
The HSF/AT&T Foundation Scholarship Program is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage, dependents of AT&T employees attending two-year or four-year colleges to obtain a degree. The award amount is $1,500 for two-year colleges and $2,500 for four-year colleges. (Enter the coupon code ATT13 on the first page of the application.)
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired)
- Be 26 years or younger as of February 14th
- Must enter the coupon code that is located on the flyer
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be a high school senior or undergraduate who plans to enroll FULL-TIME in a degree seeking program at a four year U.S. accredited institution or a two year community college during the 2011-2012 academic year.
- Must be a dependent of an AT&T employee. Defined as children or stepchildren of regular full-time, actively employed employees of AT&T Inc., or its U.S. subsidiaries, who have a minimum of one year of employment with the company as of February 14th.
- Grandchildren of employees as well as children and stepchildren of senior managers and officers are NOT eligible.