Illinois Counties Association Scholarships
As a non-profit association that provides services to county government, the Illinois Counties Association (ICA) is committed to promoting and advancing education and the future of Illinois' youth.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen and resident of the State of Illinois
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 12 credit hours) at an accredited four-year college or university in the State of Illinois
- Must continue the entire academic year without interruption
- Have cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must demonstrate a financial need
NOTE: Preferential consideration will be given to individuals demonstrating a dedicated pursuit towards a career in governmental, public service or public administration, as evidenced by involvement in course of study, work and volunteer service or internships in public, governmental, community and/or legislative environments.