Indiana CPA Society Diversity Summit Scholarship
INCPAS is currently accepting applications for the Diversity Summit Scholarship. Completed applications are due to INCPAS no later than June 7th.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following eligibility requirements:
Must be an under-represented U.S. racial/ethnic minority student;
- Must be a high school student enrolled in an Indiana high school or home school program for the coming
- Must be an Indiana resident;
- Must have demonstrated academic success (with a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale)
- Must have an interest in accounting and/or business
- Must be a student leader.
For additional information, download the INCPAS Scholars application.
Applications must be sent to Ali Paul at the mailing or email address above.