Indiana Sheriffs Association Scholarship
To be eligible for the Indiana Sheriffs' Association Scholarship:
- All applicants must be Indiana residents
- All applicants must be committed to pursuing an education and career in a law enforcement field at an Indiana college or university
- All applicants must be a member of the association or a dependent child or grandchild of a member of the association
- All applicants must enroll as a full-time student (12 hours)
- All applicants must have taken the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT)
A person who has received a scholarship in a prior year may apply for a renewal of the scholarship for only three successive years. The Indiana Sheriffs' Association Scholarship Committee shall determine the regulations and information required to qualify. For more information, please visit our website.