Kappa Scholarship Endowment Fund, Inc.
The Kappa Scholarship Endowment Fund, Inc.(KSEF) provides scholarships to promising District of Columbia public high school graduates needing assistance in order to attend college.
Each recipient must:
- Be a graduating senior of a Washington, D.C. public high school
- Have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be involved in school and community activities
- Be accepted by and enrolled full-time in an accredited four-year institution of higher learning.