Key Club International Scholarship Program
Are you a member of your high school Key Club? Did you know that being involved with the Key Club makes you eligible for several Key Club International scholarship programs?
Key Club Annual Scholarship Programs:
- Key Club International Youth Opportunities Fund scholarship
- Himmel scholarship
- David Hancock Memorial Scholarship
- Robert Thal Scholarship
- Stephen Sapaugh Memorial Scholarship
- TruGreen Scholarship
- Cunat International Scholarship
A Key Club Member who
- has been an active Key Club member for two years in good standing.
- has paid dues and appears on the roster on file at Key Club International.
- is a graduating high school senior
- is a college-, university-, technical-, or vocational school-bound student.
- has a grade–point average of at least a “B” average or the equivalent of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
has attached an official high school transcript with an explanation of the grading system utilized.
Application deadlines are determined by each Key Club District. To download the application form, please visit our website. For more information, contact your KCI district representative.