Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
The Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation is looking for students who qualify for scholarships for the coming academic year. Please note these scholarships are for the CHILDREN of Marines. Applicants must be the son or daughter of a Marine.
Qualified applicants will be:
- the son or daughter of a Marine on active duty, in the Reserve, retired or deceased
- the son or daughter of a Marine or Marine Reservist who has received an Honorable Discharge, Medical Discharge, or who was killed while in the service of our country
- the son or daughter of an active duty, reserve, or former US Navy Corpsman who is serving or has served with the US Marine Corps
Applicants must also be:
- a senior in high school
- a high school graduate
- currently enrolled as an undergraduate in an accredited college or university
- currently enrolled in a post high school accredited vocational/technical school
Your current year family income must be $63,000 or less in order to qualify; this limit increases if siblings also apply. For more information, please visit our website.