New Mexico State Student Incentive Grants
The New Mexico Student Incentive Grant was created to provide aid for undergraduate students with substantial financial need who are attending public colleges or universities or the following eligible colleges in New Mexico:
- College of Santa Fe
- St. John's College
- College of the Southwest
- Institute of American Indian Art
- Crownpoint Institute of Technology
- Diné College
- Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute
- U.S. citizen
- New Mexico resident
- Enroll at least half-time
- Demonstrate financial need
How do I apply?
Contact the Financial Aid Office at the college or university to inquire about the application process.
Each applicant is required to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).