Oklahoma Tuition Equalization Grant Program (OTEG)
The Oklahoma Tuition Equalization Grant (OTEG) program is a need-based grant program for Oklahoma residents enrolled as full-time undergraduates at Oklahoma not-for-profit, private or independent institutions of higher education.
Student Award Eligibility
To be eligible for OTEG award consideration, a student must:
1. File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and report Oklahoma as their state of legal residence.
2. Be a first-time freshman.
3. Be enrolled full time in the fall and/or spring semesters.
4. Have a family income of $50,000 or less.
5. Be an Oklahoma resident according to the State Regents’ Policy on Residence Status of Enrolled Students in the Oklahoma State System of Higher Education.
6. Meet the institution’s satisfactory academic progress requirements.
For more information, please visit: