Philippine International Aid - Wells Fargo Scholarship Fund
The Philippine International Aid Scholarship is made possible by a generous grant from Wells Fargo. Up to four scholarships of $2,000 each will be awarded to Bay Area students of Filipino heritage who are attending a four-year college or university.
PIA is a nonprofit organization that supports education programs for youth in the Philippines and in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Grade level: Incoming freshman enrolled full-time at an accredited four year-college or university in the coming school year
- College/university: Located in California
- Ethnic heritage: Filipino heritage (at least 25%)
- Minimum GPA: 2.75
- Financial need ($83,673 maximum household income)
- Residency: Northern California with a preference for low income areas including, but not limited to, San Francisco, Northern San Mateo County, Oakland, Vallejo, the East Bay, South Bay, Stockton and Sacramento