Philippine International Aid - Wells Fargo Scholarship Fund
The Philippine International Aid Scholarship is made possible by a generous grant from Wells Fargo. Six scholarships of up to $1,500 each will be awarded to California students of Filipino heritage who are attending an accredited community college, technical college or four-year college/university.
PIA is a nonprofit organization that supports education programs for youth in the Philippines and in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Grade level: Incoming freshman enrolled full-time at an accredited community college, technical college or four year-college or university in the coming school year
- College/university: Located in California
- Ethnic heritage: Filipino heritage (at least 25%)
- Minimum GPA: 2.75
- Financial need ($77,700 maximum household income)
- Residency: Any California city/county, with preference to low-income areas
- Preference given to those with volunteer service in the Filipino American community