Proton OnSite Scholarship and Innovation Program
The Proton OnSite Scholarship and Innovation Program asks applicants to share their great idea for producing hydrogen with water and renewable energy, and how they would use it to solve a real-world problem. High school seniors, college students and adult innovators are challenged find new and creative ways for generating and/or using hydrogen, with the winning individual receiving either a $100,000 college scholarship or $50,000 to develop their idea via business venture.
This program is open to U.S. citizens, the program recognizes individuals who have the passion, drive, curiosity and DIY initiative to meet a real need using hydrogen power. Finalists are evaluated on the basis of the application’s strength, the ability, promise, presentation and thoroughness of the idea, and their demonstrated leadership, work ethic and community involvement.
In addition to the online application, all applicants must submit the following:
- The Proton OnSite Scholarship and Innovation Program paper application
- Three (3) recommendations
- Documentation verifying the year of school (for students applying for the college scholarship)
- A complete, detailed, hard-copy presentation document (20 pages or less) covering the concept, plan, and development process for your idea - explain how it would solve a real-world problem
- A 5- to 10-minute video presentation of your concept and/or prototype; videos may be submitted on DVD or you may provide a link to your video on the Internet
For more information, please visit our website.