The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to students in their final year of high school. Recognizing students for their ability to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities, the Foundation has provided over 6,750 Coca-Cola Scholars with more than $81 million in educational support since its inception. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive a $20,000 scholarship.
- Award Type: Achievement-based Scholarship
- Total Scholarship Value: $20,000 per recipient
- Number of Recipients: 150 students annually
- Total Support Provided: Over $81 million to 6,750+ scholars
- Applicant must be a high school senior
- Demonstrated leadership and service in school and community
- Commitment to positively impacting society
- Complete the online application form on the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation website.
- Submit required documents, including academic transcripts and recommendation letters.
- Attend the final interview if selected as a finalist.
Meet notable Coca-Cola Scholars like Pegah Taylor, Brandon Cardet-Hernandez, and Star Wallin, who are leading positive change in education across the country. Being a Coca-Cola Scholar means joining a network of individuals committed to making a difference in the world.