SMU Nancy Ann & Ray L. Hunt Leadership Scholars Program
The Hunt Leadership Scholars Program provides full SMU tuition and fees, less the amount of resident tuition and fees at the leading public university of the student's state of residency. If eligible, a student can be awarded need-based aid in addition to the Hunt Scholarship. For students who have profound potential for future leadership, we want to make a private education as affordable as a public education.
To be eligible for this award, applicant must:
- Demonstrate extraordinary leadership
- Submit the Hunt Essay and a completed first-year application for admission to SMU
- Rank in top 25% of graduating class
- Have a composite SAT 1230 (Math and Critical Reading) or an ACT score of 28
- Complete a strong college preparatory curriculum, typically including AP courses, IB courses and honors classes
For more information, please visit our website.