Society for Foodservice Management Foundation Merit Scholarship
This year, the Society for Foodservice Management Foundation will award three scholarships - one for $7,500, one for $5,000 and one for $2,500 - to deserving students who are dedicated to a future career in onsite foodservice.
- Must be a senior in high school
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale or be in the top one third of class or have a C+ average
- Have performed a minimum of 400 hours of restaurant/foodservice-related work experience, verified by paycheck stubs or letter(s) from employer(s)
- Have applied and gained acceptance into a full-time restaurant/foodservice-related post-secondary program and plan to enroll in a minimum of four terms
- Must submit a letter of recommendation on letterhead from a current/previous employer
Note: Any applications which do not meet the criteria listed above or are illegible will automatically be disqualified.