The Henry N. Brown Family Memorial Scholarship Fund, Inc.
This scholarship is awarded to African-American female and male seniors in Spotsylvania County Schools that demonstrate financial need and will be atending a two- or four-year institution of higher learning.
The other requirements include the following:
- One-page essay on given topics (see our website for details)
- Copy of your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from the FAFSA
- Copy of college acceptance letter
- Three references
- Copy of recent transcripts
- Signed and completed application
- Greater than 2.7 GPA
- Community service participation
All applications must be postmarked by May 1st of each year.