The Susan Fund, Inc.
The Susan Fund, Inc. is a non-profit organization that offers college/training institution scholarships to Fairfield County students who have been diagnosed with cancer.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- be a resident of Fairfield County
- be attending or planning to attend an accredited post secondary school institution
- have been diagnosed with cancer at some time in ones life.
Scholarship grants range between $500 and $5,000 and are determined based upon the following four criteria:
- financial need
- scholastic accomplishments
- community service/work experience
- personal interview
For more information, please visit our website.