Urban League of Nebraska, Inc. Multicultural Association Scholarship
The Urban League of Nebraska, Inc. Multicultural Association Scholarship is an award to assist graduating high school seniors and/or currently enrolled college students. The criteria to be eligible for this award include the following:
- Applicant must reside in Nebraska
- Submission of your transcripts from your high school, college, and/or a notarized copy of your G.E.D.
- For previously enrolled college students, evidence of satisfactory (2.5 or better) GPA progress in your studies as evidenced by your cumulative grade point average
- Submission of two acceptable letters of recommendations (Note: Recommendations must come from individuals capable of speaking to your qualifications and motivations for going to college; the individuals cannot be family members or relatives)
- Additional information may be requested and/ or candidates may be called in for a personal interview
Please send application to:
Urban League of Nebraska, Inc.
ATTN: Ricky Smith
3040 Lake St.
Omaha, NE 68111
Application deadline is March 3rd at 5 p.m.