Warren King Foundation/Epson Scholarship
Warren King, Epson, Brooks Institute of Photography and the school's alumni association have partnered together to bring this opportunity to High School Seniors across the country who have a passion for Photography. 2 scholarship recipients will be chosen and awarded $2,500 each to apply to their 1st year’s tuition at Brooks Institute of Photography.
Scholarship Application Criteria:
- Official WKF Scholarship Application
- Bio or Resume
- Portfolio of 10 high resolution images on a CD/DVD (preferably ten completely separate ideas and/or techniques).
- 500-1000 word essay entitled, “Why I want to be a Photographer” (essay must be typewritten and include brief reference to a least two photographers, living or dead, whose work the student admires, and why)
- Letter of recommendation (preferably from a photography instructor, but not required)
- Persona, Work Release and Model Release forms