AFCEA San Diego County Scholarship Program
Goal: Promote higher education in math, engineering, natural sciences and computer sciences through financial scholarship.
Scholarship Award: One or more scholarships at $2,000 each per year renewable yearly for a maximum award of $8,000.
- United States citizen
- Resident and student within the limits of San Diego County
- High school senior or college/university student (includes junior college students transferring to accredited four-year degree granting colleges or universities).
- Acceptance to and eventual attendance at an accredited four year college or university anywhere within United States in a four-year degree granting full-time curriculum.
- Major in math, engineering, natural sciences or computer sciences.
- Winners of full tuition scholarships are not eligible
- A copy of the college/university acceptance letter
- A copy of SAT/ACT scores
- The most recent grade transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- A completed application, co-signed by the student’s counselor/adviser