Brown and Caldwell Minority Scholarship Program
At Brown and Caldwell, we value diversity in the workplace, supporting organizations like the Society of Women Engineers, National Society of Black Engineers and the Society for Hispanic Professional Engineers. We've also set up the Minority Scholarship Program to help minority groups succeed in the environmental engineering industry.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicant must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident
- Be a full-time student enrolled in his/her junior, senior year or graduate program at an accredited college/university
- Have a declared major in civil, chemical or environmental engineering or one of the environmental sciences (e.g. geology, hydrogeology, biology, ecology, industrial hygiene toxicology)
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on a 5.0 scale)
- Be a minority (African American, Hispanic, Asian, Pacific Islander or Alaska Native)
For more information, please visit our website.