Colorado Restaurant Association Education Fund Undergraduate Scholarship
The Colorado Restaurant Association Education Fund awards scholarships to qualified students in foodservice/hospitality management programs. Applicants must have demonstrated interest in hospitality/foodservice evidenced by work experience in the industry.
- Be a part-time or full-time student enrolled in an accredited foodservice-related program (this includes restaurant/lodging management, institutional foodservice, culinary arts, manufacturing, and distribution)
- Be earning an associate or bachelor's degree
- Be a junior or senior in a four-year program as of the upcoming fall semester
- Be in the second half of an approved program as of the upcoming fall semester
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Have industry-related work experience of at least six months
All applicants must submit:
- Applications, indicating "N/A" (not applicable) when appropriate
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended sent directly to our office
- A résumé
- Two letters of recommendation using form provided (duplicate as necessary); at least one letter must be from a past or present employer and the employer should list all professional associations with which they are affiliated
Finalists will be notified and asked to attend an individual interview with the Scholarship Selection Committee in April. Recipients and non-recipients will then be notified of their status in April. Funds will be disbursed in September and January. Recipients will be invited to attend the Colorado Restaurant Association Education Fund Scholarship Awards Luncheon in May, details to be given at the time of award notification.