Friends of Scott Foundation Scott Delgadillo College Scholarship
The Friends of Scott Foundation Scott Delgadillo College Scholarship will be awarded to a cancer patient or cancer survivor based on financial need and personal hardship.
- Applicant must be a cancer survivor or currently receiving treatment.
- Applicant must be enrolled in or accepted for enrollment in an accredited undergraduate or graduate school.
- Applicant must submit a copy of the acceptance letter from the college or university of choice. (Pending acceptance of enrollment is allowed. Please update information when received.)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A signed statement from applicant's attending physician verifying applicant's medical history. (Medical information will be kept confidential and will only be reviewed for application consideration.)
- Applicant must submit a 500-word essay describing "How has my experience with cancer impacted my life?"
- The applicant must complete the scholarship application including a signature. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Scholarship recipients must submit a release form stating that their photos and success stories can appear on the Friends of Scott website.