Indiana Standardbred Association Scholarship
To be eligible for the Indiana Standardbred Association Scholarship, applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant / parent / guardian / or grandparent must be a current ISA Member and hold either a
2013 IHRC Standardbred license or USTA membership.
- Applicant must be an Indiana resident by April 30th of the award year
- Applicant may be pursuing any course of study but must be working towards a two-year associate degree, a four-year bachelor’s degree or enrolled in a technical trade school
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student (at least 12 credit hours)
- Applicant must be at least a high school senior
- Applicant must have a 2.8 GPA or higher
- Applicant may reapply each year but must request an application on an annual basis
Applications and supporting materials will be evaluated by a designated scholarship committee. All applicants will be judged on academic achievement and financial need.
Please mail all required documents to the following address (must be postmarked by June 15th):
The Indiana Standardbred Association
737 W. Green Meadows Dr.
Greenfield, IN 46140
Attention: ISA Scholarship Committee
For additional questions please contact Kristi Comstock at the ISA Office at (800) 565-5725 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.