Mathematics Education Masters Degree
Become a Mathematics Teacher!
Mercy College is offering a unique career opportunity
along with a scholarship
Join the Clinically Rich Teacher Preparation Program
A "Race to the Top" initiative at Mercy College
• Embark on a teaching career in secondary school mathematics as a teacher intern in the Yonkers public schools
• Earn a master of science degree in mathematics education, along with New York State certification in Special Education
• Receive a scholarship of $10,000 per year towards the costs of tuition!
• Receive a stipend of $25,000 for the academic year!
• Receive additional scholarship funds through a subsidized loan!
• Work closely in a clinical setting with an assigned master teacher of mathematics
• Get professional mentoring support from Mercy College mathematics faculty.
WHEN: June – August
• Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts Degree
• At least 24 credits in undergraduate/graduate mathematics courses