Oxbow Animal Health Undergraduate Companion Animal Interest Scholarship
Oxbow's Undergraduate Scholarship is for students currently enrolled in a college or university who have demonstrated a career interest in companion animals.
- Complete the application
- Submit a resume describing activities and job history
- Provide two letters of reference
- Provide proof of full-time enrollment in a college or university
- Have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours
- Provide a transcript copy and current GPA
- Submit a 300- to 500-word essay explaining why you want to pursue a career in the companion animal industry
Applications must be postmarked by March 1st and scholarship recipients will be announced May 1st. Scholarships are paid directly to the school in September.
Submit complete applications to:
Oxbow Animal Health
Attn: Undergraduate Academic Scholarship
29012 Mill Road
Murdock, NE 68407