Signs Now Lombard Scholarship
This scholarship is sponsored by Signs Now in honor of franchise owner Lori Pastuzak. It is administered by EDSF.
To apply for this scholarship, complete the application "Document Management and Graphic Communications Industry Scholarships" found on our website.
EDSF scholarships are awarded to full-time students who are committed to pursuing a career in the document management and graphic communications marketplace. These careers may include visual communications.
To be eligible for an EDSF scholarship, students must have the following:
- An interest in a career within the Document Management and Graphic Communication industry
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Full-time student attending an accredited college or university as of the Fall semester
- Students must attend Eastern Illinois University
- International students may apply
Scholarships are based on a combination of the following: Scholastic achievement, application essay, participation in school activities, community service, honors and organizational affiliations, and education objectives. Depending on specific sponsor criteria, other elements may be considered, such as geographic location, college preference, organization and presentation.
For more information or to download the Graphic Communications and Document Management Industry Scholarship application, please visit our website.