The Robbins/Shuman Scholarship Fund
The criteria for the awards are as follows:
· The student must be a full-time student who is currently a legal resident of Columbia County, Pennsylvania and has been for a period of three out of the four years prior to high school graduation.
· The scholarship is available for sophomore, junior, and senior college students, as well as post-graduate students.
· All students have to be full-time and must have maintained a grade point average in the prior academic year of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 system.
· Scholarships are only available to financially needy students. The financial need is to be determined by the committee.
· Scholarships will be awarded on a year-to-year basis.