The Robert B. Oliver ASNT Scholarships
The ASNT Robert B. Oliver Scholarship is a $2,500 award given to recognize an undergraduate, associate or post secondary student working toward a degree in nondestructive testing or nondestructive evaluation (NDT/NDE). The scholarship is awarded to the student submitting the best original paper on nondestructive testing. The paper should cover an original concept in NDT and may be based on practical experience, laboratory work or library research. A maximum of three awards is presented each year.
Application packages must include the following:
- Completed Application Form
- Original copy of the student’s paper (limited to 5,000 words and a maximum of 10 illustrations)
- Curriculum of student, showing classroom hours of NDT course work (may attach school’s published curriculum if available)
- Transcript of grades showing all of student’s completed course work
- Letter from an instructor or school official verifying the student’s enrollment
For more information on this scholarship please visit our website.
The complete application package must be received no later than February 15th. An original and nine copies should be forwarded to:
The American Society for Nondestructive Testing, Inc.
1711 Arlingate Lane, P.O. Box 28518
Columbus, OH 43228-0518
If you have any questions pertaining to this award, please contact Michelle Thomas by phone or email.