NPFDA Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
In 1979, the National Poultry & Food Distributors Association Scholarship Foundation was developed. Since that time, the foundation has awarded over $110,000.00 in scholarships to outstanding students.
The NPFDA Scholarship Foundation is pleased to award scholarships to various students of agricultural colleges and universities across the US. Each student selected will receive a $1,500.00 -$2000.00 scholarship from NPFDA.
To qualify, each applicant must:
- Be a college junior or senior the upcoming (award) year at a U.S. institution
- Be enrolled as a full time student
- Be pursuing a poultry or related agricultural degree: Food science, Poultry Science, Ag. Econ., International Agriculture, Food Marketing, etc.
- Provide his or her current official transcript
- Provide a letter of recommendation from his or her Dean
- Complete the application
- Provide a one-page letter describing his or her goals and aspirations
This years award applications will be distributed to all land grant colleges and universities. All applications must be returned to the NPFDA office by May 31 to be considered for this year's scholarship awards. Interested students may call the NPFDA office at 770-535-9901 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the application and instructions.