National Society of Hispanic MBAs Scholarship Program
The National Society of Hispanic MBAs, which exists "to foster Hispanic leadership through graduate management education and professional development," has established a scholarship program to assist qualified Hispanics to pursue MBAs. Scholarships are offered each year for full- and part-time study at an accredited (AACSB) institution of the student's choice.
Awards will range from $2,500 to $10,000. The top five (5) full-time applicants who demonstrate financial need will receive an award for $10,000. The awards include up to a $250 travel and accommodations reimbursements for attending the NSHMBA Annual Conference & Career Expo during the award year. Awards are renewable for up to one year or until a master’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first. Renewal is contingent upon the recipient meeting the following requirements:
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent) in current degree program.
- Maintain active NSHMBA membership status and are expected to be NSHMBA ambassadors. Recipients must show involvement with the organization through the NSHMBA local Chapter by utilizing the following opportunities:
- Drive the mission of NSHMBA and develop the pipeline on their campus
- Serve as an officer or committee in their local NSHMBA chapter
- Drive NSHMBA sponsorship and membership efforts
- Drive participation to NSHMBA Annual Conference & Career Expo
- Attendance to NSHMBA Annual Conference & Career Expo
- Other Hispanic orientated community/business school events may be substituted if a NSHMBA chapter is not located within 50 miles
For more information, please visit our website.