AFE Cedar Valley Chapter #132 Scholarship
Applicants for the Association for Facilities Engineering Cedar Valley Chapter #132 Scholarships may be a part or full-time student that is:
- Enrolled in any engineering program at an accredited Iowa college or university
- Employed in the facilities management or facilities maintenance field
- Working on a bachelor of arts or science degree
- In a trade program leading to an associate degree
- Be a high school graduate
- Have a grade point of 2.5 or higher
- Be a United States citizen
- Be a resident of Iowa
- Submit a transcript of grades
- Submit a brief biographical statement
- Submit a copy of birth certificate
- Submit an Iowa mailing address
- Submit the name of college program in which they are enrolled.
For more information, please visit your guidance counselor.