AWS Arsham Amirikian Engineering Scholarship
The Arsham Amirikian Welding Scholarship will be awarded to an undergraduate student pursuing a minimum four-year bachelor's degree in civil engineering or welding related degree at an accredited university. All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements.
All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average.
- Proof of financial need is required to qualify.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States and plan to attend an accredited engineering school located within the United States
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 grade point average throughout the academic year to apply for continued assistance in successive years. The maximum time allowed for financial aid under this grant is four years.
The award will be presented to individuals nationwide. Applicant does not have to be a member of the American Welding Society.