AH&LEF Incoming Freshman Scholarship
Administered through the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Foundation (AH&LEF), the Incoming Freshman Scholarship is offered exclusively for incoming freshman to encourage enrollment in hospitality-related undergraduate programs and attract more students to the lodging industry. The program is being funded from scholarship monies set aside from AH&LEF’s last major capital giving fundraising initiative, the New Century Campaign. Full-time baccalaureate majors will receive $2,000 awards while full-time associate majors will receive $1,000 awards.
- Must be an incoming freshman for the upcoming fall semester
- Enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate hospitality management degree granting program at least 12 credit hours for the upcoming fall and spring semesters
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 2.0
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Preference will be given to high school graduates of the Lodging Management Program (LMP)