NTA La Macchia Family Scholarship
- citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- full-time undergraduate student enrolled in a travel-and-tourism- or hospitality-related program of study
- enrolled at a college or university in Wisconsin
- cumulative or overall 3.0 grade point average (GPA) or greater on a U.S. 4.0 scale
- enrolled at an accredited four-year college or university, and will be entering junior year in the fall of the calendar year of application, and will have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours by the end of this semester or term; or enrolled at an accredited four-year college or university, and will be entering senior year in the fall of the calendar year of application, and will have completed a minimum of 90 credit hours by the end of this semester or term.
- U.S. passport as proof of citizenship, or U. S. Alien Registration Card as proof of permanent residency
- evaluation and letter of recommendation from a faculty member or teacher in your field of study
- evaluation and letter of recommendation from an industry professional you worked for; the industry must be related to your field of study
- Essay: Discuss what segment of the travel and tourism or hospitality industry your current program of study focuses on. What opportunities are you taking advantage of as you prepare for a career in the industry? Please tell us about your academic and extracurricular activities and experiences, i.e. work, internships, etc., and how they tie into your present and future goals. Mention any awards or commendations you have received relating to the travel and tourism or hospitality industry.
- official transcript
Please visit the Tourism Cares Scholarships website for more information and to access the online application.