SME Education Foundation
The Sales and Marketing Executives of Cleveland Education Foundation provides scholarship support for qualified students in the Greater Cleveland area. Up to $5,000 in scholarships are available.
- You must be a Greater Cleveland area resident (Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage and Summit counties) and a full-time student enrolled in a marketing or a sales discipline at an Ohio college or university.
- You must have a current minimum accumulative 3.0 grade point average.
- You must be enrolled in the final semester of your sophomore year or be in your junior year when you submit this application.
- You must apply the scholarship towards tuition costs.
- You must obtain the following and submit them with your application: an up-to-date transcript of your grades; two faculty and/or professional letters of recommendation; a 500-word essay about your career goals.