Bev Sellers Memorial Scholarship
The Young Singers Foundation provides scholarships annually of at least $2,000 each to help further the vocal music education of a full-time student who is enrolled in an accredited learning institution. The award is given in honor of Bev Sellers' contribution to music education and four-part a cappella music.
To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, a student must:
- Be entering sophomore year or above in an accredited institution (college or university).
- Provide proof that he/she is enrolled in full-time in an accredited institution.
- Be pursuing a degree with a major or minor in vocal music (performance or education).
- Meet the overall minimum GPA requirements of the institution.
- Maintain a 3.5 grade point average in vocal music classes.
Scholarship applications must be postmarked by January 31st.