Equilar Scholars Program
Equilar, Inc. is an information services firm specializing in executive compensation.
- Grade level: Incoming freshman or current, full-time undergraduate at the University of California, Davis campus
- Major: Business, economics, mathematics, statistics, finance or other related majors
- Any ethnic heritage
- Minimum cumulative GPA: 3.5 for incoming freshmen, 3.0 for incoming sophomores - seniors
- Financial need ($70,000 maximum household income)
- Residency: Alameda, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo or Santa Clara county in northern California