Delaware Governor's Workforce Development Grants
All applicants must be 18 or older, residents of Delaware, and U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens.
1. You must be employed by a company in Delaware that contributes to the Blue Collar Training Fund Program. Employees of government agencies, hospitals, and nonprofit agencies are not eligible.
2. Any part-time or temporary employment at an eligible company qualifies.
3. If employed full-time, you must work for an eligible small business with 100 or fewer employees.
1. You must attend a participating college in Delaware on a part-time basis (less than 12 credits).
2. If you have taken courses for credit during the last 12 months, you must submit a copy of your most recent transcripts or grade report. Academic progress is monitored and may impact eligibility.
For complete program details and eligibility requirements, please visit: