Montana Federation of Garden Clubs Life Members Scholarship
Life Members Montana Federation of Garden Clubs offers a $1,000 scholarship to a student from a Montana residence and a citizen of the United States of America majoring in conservation, horticulture, parks or forestry, floriculture, greenhouse management, land management or related subjects. Students from all schools of the Montana university system who offer such courses, have the opportunity to compete.
Scholarship applications requirements:
- Must be a Montana resident
- Must be attending a Montana school
- Must have completed the required credits to be considered a sophomore
- Must NOT have CCOA resources (complete cost of attendance)
- Must have a grade point average of at least 2.7
- Must be majoring in a horticulture-related field
Applications for scholarship must include college transcript, letter of application telling plans, and a short autobiography, colored photo and letters of reference from instructors.
- Do not be wordy.
- All script should be typed and double-spaced.
- No loose items. Material must be in a plastic-type binder.
The winning student will be notified in late May and the award will be presented at the Life Members’ Banquet (if possible), during the Federations’ State Convention in June.