Albuquerque Community Foundation (ACF) New Mexico Manufactured Housing Scholarship Fund
This fund was established in 1996 by the Manufactured Housing Association to provide scholarship award to a New Mexico high school graduate residing in a manufactured home. One or two awards will be made for up to $1,000 each.
- Student applicant must live in a mobile/manufactured home
- Student must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Student must attend school full time
- Student must attend a two- or four-year non-profit or public educational instiution or university full time
- Student must state career goals in his or her essay
Additional required attachments:
- Written statement of financial need
- Proof of residency in a mobile/manufactured home (a copy of title or rental agreement OR retail installment contract OR county tax assessment)
- One reference from a teacher or counselor
- A copy of the applicant's FAFSA
For more information, please visit our website.