AWS William A. and Ann M. Brothers Scholarship
The William A. and Ann M. Brothers Scholarship will be awarded to a full-time undergraduate student persuing a minimum four-year degree in a welding or welding related program at an accredited university.
All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.5 overall grade point average
- Student must be enrolled full-time
- Proof of financial need is required to qualify
- Applicant must submit all required application information
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States and plan to attend an academic institution located within the United States
- Priority will be given to those individuals residing or attending schools in the state of Ohio (a resident is defined as having lived in the specific area for a minimum of one year)
- Applicants may reapply; however, the award is only renewable for a maximum of four years
For more information, please visit the AWS website.