Santa Rosa Ninety Nines Aviation Scholarship
Each year the Santa Rosa chapter of the Ninety-Nines, International Organization of Women Pilots, awards a scholarship to a local woman pilot. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide funds to be used for a specific rating or certificate in flight training and/or continuing education to further the recipient's pursuit of a career in aviation.
- Any woman pilot holding at least a current private license, a current medical, and a current flight review is eligible.
- Applicant should be planning a career in any area of aviation, with flight training or education in mind.
- Applicant must reside within 150 miles of Sonoma County Airport in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Applicant must be eligible for the rating being applied for (i.e.: number of flight hours required, ratings required, medical required), and have completed written requirements for the rating before scholarship funds are dispersed.
- The applicant must be at least 17 years old.
- The applicant may be a member of the Ninety-Nines, and may be a member of the Santa Rosa Chapter, but it is not required.
- Previous Santa Rosa Ninety-Nine aviation scholarship recipients are not eligible.
The original and three (3) copies of the application should be submitted to:
Santa Rosa Ninety-Nines
C/O Judy Knaute, Wyvern Restaurants
575 W. College Ave., Ste 201
Santa Rosa, CA 95401