One student can receive from $500-$1,000 to support buying their books to be successful in college. In order to qualify for the D.M.H. scholarship the following requirements must be met and submitted:
- Submit D.M.H. scholarship application
- A 500-word typed essay on "Why I need support for my books"
- The student must be a high school senior or in college during the current academic year of the scholarship
- All students must be in good standing academically and good school attendance
- Provide a high school or college transcript with a scholarship application
- Provide proof of economic hardship - please supply FAFSA summary record
- Copy of college acceptance letter for high school seniors
- Must be residing in U.S.
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.