AWS International Scholarship Program
AWS International Scholarships are awarded to full-time international students pursuing a minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent in a welding or related field of study. Students must be in the top 20% of the institution's grading system. Proof of country citizenship is required with each application.
- Applicant must have completed at least one year of welding or related field of study at the Baccalaureate degree-granting institution
- Student must be enrolled full time
- Official proof of acceptance from the academic institution
- Proof of country citizenship
- Applicant must submit all required application information
- Applicants may reapply; however, persons who have received this award may reapply and may be granted the award for a maximum of four times
- Financial information regarding tuition and fees from the academic institution must be included with each application
For more information, please visit our website.