Clifford Spicer, the founder of Spicer Engineering, was a registered professional engineer and professional land surveyor. A member and past president of the Michigan Society of Professional Engineers, Michigan Society of Land Surveyors, Michigan Waterworks Association and Michigan Water Pollution Control Federation, he served also on the Board of Appeals on Zoning for the City of Saginaw for 21 years.
- High school senior or college student
- Must be a Michigan resident
- Minimum GPA requirements for high school senior, 3.0; 2.5 for college freshman; 2.75 for college sophomore; 3.0 for college junior
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in land surveying or civil engineering major
- Attending an ABET-accredited program. If there are no applicants attending an ABET-accredited program, then a student who is enrolled in a transfer program to an ABET-accredited program may be considered.
- Full-time enrollment
For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.