Hopi Tribe Grants and Scholarships Program
The goals of the Hopi Tribe Grants and Scholarships Program are to provide quality services to the Hopi People by enhancing a full range of educational opportunities, maintain efforts to increase the number of employable Hopi professionals, and maintain retention services which will enable students to complete programs.
Awards & Scholarships:
* BIA Higher Education Grants
* Hopi Education Award (formerly Hopi Supplemental Award)
* Educational Enrichment Award
* Private High School Award
* Tribal Priority Scholarship
Criteria necessary for the student to be eligible for funding:
1. Must be an enrolled member of the Hopi Tribe.
2. Be a high school graduate or have earned a GED certificate.
3. Be admitted to a regionally accredited college/university.
4. Must have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have applied for all federal, state, and institutional aid before being considered for HTGSP funding.
5. Meet the Cumulative GPA requirements for the particular award you are applying for.
For more information on Hopi Tribe scholarships and grants, please visit: