Indiana CPA Society Diversity Summit Scholarship
INCPAS is currently accepting applications for the Diversity Summit Scholarship. Completed applications are due to INCPAS no later than June 7th.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following eligibility requirements:
Must be an under-represented U.S. racial/ethnic minority student;
- Must be a high school student enrolled in an Indiana high school or home school program for the 2013-2014
- Must be an Indiana resident;
- Must have demonstrated academic success (with a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale)
- Must have an interest in accounting and/or business
- Must be a student leader.
For additional information, download the INCPAS Scholars application.
Applications must be sent to Ali Paul, Leadership & Outreach Manager, 8250 Woodfield Crossing Blvd., #100, Indianapolis, IN 46240 or email@example.com. For questions, call Ali Paul at (317) 726-5025.