SEED Foundation Scholarship
As part of our ongoing efforts to support Asian-Indian youth, the SEED Foundation is offering two $10,000 scholarships to college-bound high school seniors.
All candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be of Asian-Indian heritage with at least one parent of Indian ancestry
- Must be a graduating U.S. high school senior
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in a U.S. university in the fall
- Must be a legal resident of the U.S.
All interested persons that meet the above criteria are strongly encouraged to view and complete the SEED scholarship application online.